DO NOT SHIP without first receiving an RMA by submitting an RMA request. Submitting an RMA request does not automatically constitute authorization. This can be done by visiting https://beringeraero.us/pages/return-form or emailing email@example.com.
It is the customer's responsibility to verify application eligibility prior to starting the install. Beringer Aero is not responsible for parts installed incorrectly due to suggested applicability. It is the duty of the purchaser / installer to verify eligibility prior to install.
- Merchandise that cannot be returned:
- Any part that has been used, tested, or installed.
- Any part that has a shelf life - Sensors, Tires, O-rings, Hydraulic Fluid, etc.
- Parts specified as 'Final Sale'.
- Special order and/or discounted parts.
- Eligible merchandise as outlined below may be returned for credit or refund within 30 days from date of shipment only if all the following conditions are met. Otherwise, return will be subject to approval and a minimum 20% restocking fee may apply. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless it was a result of our error. All shipping costs are non-refundable:
- Parts must be returned in new, resalable, and uninstalled condition.
- Packed in original box with original packaging.
- Complete with all components and paperwork.
- If part shipped with an COC or EASA Form 1, documentation must be included.
- Credits for returned merchandise outside of 30 days are based upon an evaluation if the RMA is approved and is subject to:
- A minimum 20% restocking fee.
- Any additional test or recertification fees.
- House account credit only.
- Merchandise experiencing technical issues or are assumed defective are subject to the Warranty Policy.
- Damaged or shorted merchandise:
- Each parcel carries $100.00 insurance against loss or damage. Additional insurance coverage will be added as required per parcel.
- Open and examine all packages promptly. Notify Beringer Aero within 14 days of any discrepancies in the order. If the merchandise is received in damaged condition or the carrier fails to deliver the entire shipment as shown on the Bill of Lading covering motor freight delivery, make note of the damage or shortage on the Bill of Lading and ask the driver to sign it.
Please ship your return with the RMA number clearly on the shipping box, not the product box, prepaid and insured to the address located in your return paperwork.
Credit card refunds, once approved, will be issued to the same credit card used on the original order. Please allow 10 business days after credit has been approved for your return and refund to be processed. Do not return any products C.O.D. as it cannot be accepted by our warehouse.
Beringer Aero USA reserves the right to change all policies without notice.